Tech Special Forces Report: Replace 8
Year old CCTV Security Camera Systems
If you installed cameras eight or more years ago, some of the CCTV recordings
may be no longer good enough for use as evidence in court.
A report to an unnamed city security committee includes the following
- Our old VHS SECURITY camera systems are now in a "shocking"
- The 8 year old CCTV VHS systems are beginning to fail and the quality of the
recordings are leading to difficulty in being used as evidence.
-Although the system, still works, there are fears that it could fail without
-Many cameras are having to be replaced as maintenance is no longer possible. We
need the latest security camera technology DVR, digital video recorders.
-DVRs allow "remote" monitoring of the security camera system via the internet
to allow the police direct access to the cameras.
- To sumarize the Security Camera situation is "Alarming and shocking" and that
the situation posed "a severe risk to public safety".
Tech Special Forces recommend replacing your CCTV Security Camera Surveillance
System if it is still VHS
The arguments in favor of digital recording compared with traditional VCR
• Excellent image quality
• Superior search functionality
• Eliminate VHS tape management
• Automated storage of images
• Network compatibility for flexible image access, distribution, remote
monitoring and integration with other systems
• Triplex operation is possible (simultaneous view, record and replay)
A DVR records images to a hard disk drive. This provides higher quality image
reproduction with little noise or picture degradation. Another major benefit is
the ease and speed when searching for a specific image (by camera, date, time,
text and alarm) without having to stop recording.
For more information on Security Cameras
A Task Special Force Agent can schedule the equipment and the manpower anywhere
in the US or Canada. Contact via email:
Or call Toll Free 877-422-1907.